Where are your products sourced?
- Albacore Tuna: Pole and line fleets, as well as troll fleets, in the North Pacific working in the United States and Japan. We also source a smaller amount of albacore from troll vessels working in New Zealand
- Skipjack Tuna: Pole and line caught in Japan, Indonesia, or the Maldives by small-scale family fishing vessels
- Sardines: Wild Planet offers two varieties of sardines. Our Pacific sardines, which include nutrient-rich skin and bones, are sourced in the North Pacific. These sardines are caught along the Japanese coast, an abundant, well regulated fishery. Our skinless, boneless sardines, available as fillets, are caught off the Atlantic coast of Morocco.
- Salmon: We offer pink and sockeye Salmon, both sourced in Alaska.
- Anchovies: Primarily in the waters off the Atlantic coast of Morocco.
- Yellowtail: Off the coast of Japan
- Mackerel: Off the Atlantic coast of Morocco
- Organic Roasted Chicken Breast: Virginia and West Virginia