Sustainable, plentiful and underutilized species with 12g Protein and an average of 364mg EPA and DHA Omega 3 per 2oz serving.
This abundant North Pacific fish is sustainably caught with single-species purse seine nets. Yellowtail is most commonly known as Hamachi when served as sushi, and has a mild flavor. Packed in pure organic olive oil, Wild Planet Yellowtail fillets are delicious over a salad, in a fish taco or atop avocado toast.
• Available in a 4.4oz can (125g)
• OU Kosher Pareve
• Skinless & Boneless Fillets
• Organic EVOO
• Free-School Purse Seine Caught
• Sustainably Sourced in the North Pacific
• Ingredients: Yellowtail (Seriola quinqueradiata), organic extra virgin olive oil, water & sea salt.