Wild Mackerel Fillets
In Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4.4oz
A full-flavored, delicately textured fish
This superabundant fish is sustainably caught in the Atlantic Ocean without the use of FADs (Fish Aggregating Devices). Wild Planet uses single species targeted purse-seine fishing methods, which virtually eliminate by-catch of other species while also benefiting the overall marine ecosystem. Mackerel is known as Saba in sushi restaurants where it is served grilled. This fish is delicately textured and resembles a fresh tuna steak in flavor. Wild Planet Wild Mackerel Fillets in organic extra virgin olive oil are a delicious source of Omega 3 and contains 21g protein per serving. Try mackerel as an alternative to tuna in your favorite recipe.
• Available in a 4.4oz can (125g)
• OU Kosher Pareve
• Skinless & Boneless Fillets
• Organic EVOO
• Free-School Purse Seine Caught
• Sustainably Sourced in the Atlantic Ocean
• Ingredients: Mackerel, organic extra virgin olive oil, sea salt.