Wild Yellowtail Fillets
In Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4.4oz
An exquisite fish, firm in texture, with mild, rich flavor
This abundant North Pacific fish, also known as Hamachi, is wild-caught with single-species targeted purse seine fishing. It is a fish highly prized in Sushi Restaurants worldwide for its mild flavor and rich oil content. Each 2oz serving of Wild Planet Wild Yellowtail Fillets in organic extra virgin olive oil contains 12g protein. Try it over a salad, on toast or in a sandwich.
• Available in a 4.4oz can (125g)
• OU Kosher Pareve
• Skinless & Boneless Fillets
• Organic EVOO
• Free-School Purse Seine Caught
• Sustainably Sourced in the North Pacific
• Ingredients: Yellowtail (Seriola quinqueradiata), organic extra virgin olive oil, water & sea salt.